Sunday, December 6, 2009

Give This Christmas away...

Amy Grant & Matthew West



Samaritans Purse

Big Idea

Seems like I'm the video queen lately....

I've had so much to say and no time to say it!

I believe in Christmas....

I see it in my grand children's eyes

Warm hugs from friends

Handel's Hallelujah Chorus from the Messiah

Silent Nights....

A store clerk looking me in the eye and saying "Merry Christmas!" with feeling

Familiar ornaments and decorations...the Creche...baby Jesus

I believe in Christmas

Christ birth...

The Angel

The Virgin

The Stable

The Star

The Shepherds

The Wise Men

I Believe!

3 comments:

Memaw Barbie said...

Great post. Believe!!! Thanks for all your posts.

Renie Burghardt said...

Love the video, and I believe in Christmas, too!

Christmas Blessings!

Renie

Preschie said...

Thank you Maree for calling to attention the need for people like me and you who love Christmas here at home to remember those less fortunate. God bless you! You have a BIG heart. HE loves you for it! And so do I!