Thursday, October 28, 2010

White Bean Soup with Kale and Chorizo


Cooking Light Magazine just keeps getting better and better...really inspiring!
I knew as soon as I opened the November issue and saw this recipe
I'd be making it ASAP!
We had it last night for dinner and boy is it good.
It took me about 10 minutes to fix.
I let it simmer while the cornbread baked.
If you are not sure about Kale, this is the recipe to give it a go.
Yummy to the very last drop!

If you haven't tried Marie Callender's low-fat cornbread...you gotta!
Tasty!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Looks good! I've never tried kale before.
I've missed your good meal suggestions!

Anonymous said...

I love that cornbread mix. Isn't it fabulous?? I just put a pot of chili on this morning and I need to go out and get some because it's the best cornbread eva!!

xo
LeAnn