Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grilled Chicken With Green Beans and Tomatoes Recipe



For the recipe and calorie info from Real Simple.....
Grilled Chicken With Green Beans and Tomatoes Recipe

Ours looks a little different...I apologize for the shot...we were starving by the time dinner was ready and I threw the food on the plate...
Tasted divine!
This recipe was so similar to our grilled chicken....
pat on olive oil with salt and pepper...
we use Kosher salt and ground pepper

the
cilantro lime vinaigrette
is what sparked my attention in this recipe.

Wow! This vinaigrette puts this dish above the rest!

Simple, quick and tasty

what more could you ask?

We grilled zucinni instead of the beans,
since I'm not a fan of cooked tomatoes, I fixed
black beans and rice.....Moros Y Christianos
Nueva Cocina


The website for Nueva Cocina
Where to buy Nueva Cocina

No comments: