Monday, May 18, 2009

Anticipation......

My daughter Melissa (Sissy) and my son Rich.

Eminently, will both be blessed with babies.

Rich and his wife Rachel, are waiting minute by minute for

little Jack to decide to be born......can't wait!

Melissa, Shawn, Leah and Shawn's sister Jennie left Sunday morning for China...

After spending last night in Los Angeles they will

be leaving for Beijing, traveling through Tokyo this afternoon.


They will spend one night in Beijing and then travel on to Xinyang in the


Henan Province to finally meet
Kate.



I just talked to Melissa. They are waiting for their flight to Tokyo. Melissa said she feels every one's prayers. Leah did great on the 5 hour flight to Los Angeles....I'll leave the details for Sis to tell on her blog later....she feels she might be able to blog a bit tomorrow night.


Please continue to hold them up in prayer for their journey and for the Lord to prepare Kate's heart for her new family. We love her so!

4 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

What 2 wonderful blessings and events to happen at the same time. Heinz 57 has nothing on you...you've got some major exciting anticipation going on!

Praying for your sweet gang.

Jodee said...

I am so excited for your family! Can't wait to see pictures of the new grandbabies!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I've been checking Melissa's blog every few hours, so am excited to get their status! I'm so excited for them!!!!

Know that your entire family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Lynn from CO

Football and Fried Rice said...

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

TWO new babies this week, Maree? Lucky Lady!

I am HANGING, waiting for Melissa to blog. I can't wait for her to meet sweet baby Kate!