Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm ready for these!!

It's 60 degrees here today....did my 3 miles at the park and got really muddy (it's a rainy day here)...now I have a bad pair of tennis shoes and need to run and get some "good" ones. I'd rather buy these. If you haven't tried Croc Sandals...do yourself a big favor and try them. I could live in them!
Thanks Rachel and Rich for the introduction!




If you get the Sandals you may need some of this....





Bath and Body Works has this great line of Spa products that are awesome..
Love the foot products....especially, Toe the line foot scrub....love it!


I love Shea foot cream too!

Come on warm weather.....we need you now! ;-)

5 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

The sun is out here but I want the kind of sunshine that warms your skin right up.
Wendy

Jodee said...

Holy moly! I didn't even know they made croc sandals. I bet they are heavenly!

I also love the shea butter products from Bath & Body! They are a must have!

Anonymous said...

I will definitely buy a pair of those, maybe several in different colors. I live in my flip flops in the summer and I can't wait to get a pedicure.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

rachel said...

I have been wearing flip flops and shorts all day,windows open too! I did stop short of turning on the AC...just couldn't do in in February :)

nanatrish said...

I love the sandals. So cute! They look comfy. It was warm here today too. I must check those shows out. I need to see what colors they have. Summer will be here before you know it.