Saturday, April 11, 2009

Your Love Is Strong

Jon Foreman ....Lryrics

2 Corinthians 12:7-10 (New American Standard Bible)

A Thorn in the Flesh
7Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me--to keep me from exalting myself!
8Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me.

9And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness " Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

10Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

It is well......

1 comment:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Beautiful reminder. Have a blessed Easter.