Monday, June 1, 2009

Thoughts of the trip to China...




In just two days Sissy, Shawn, Leah, Kate and Jennie will begin the long ride home...it will take two days..5 or so different planes, 5 different airports. It will be hard.... I ask for your prayers for travel mercies.

These are some of my favorite pictures taken during their trip to China.

The first picture is of Kate on the second day...she was grieving..


our hearts were breaking for her.


Kate was starting to trust mommy and taking it all in during her first days with her new family. Mommy adores her and says she is the sweetest baby.


By the middle of the trip Kate was finding out...I got a pretty nice family here!


I adore the "love" in this picture






Finally, this picture will always stay in my heart...



Leah now has a sister...a hand to hold.
Leah will be a good big sister, I have no doubt about that!

7 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh what a blessing all the way around. I know you can't wait for your crew to get home. I'll be praying for the trip back!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Maree...those photos are precious, especially the very last one. You have to frame that one and hang it on your wall. Absolutely precious.

Hugs,
Leann:)

Jodee said...

What a sweet post! I am sooo excited for your family!

Anonymous said...

Amazing post, Maree! God is good, and has so blessed your family! Congratulations to you! I'll be praying for a safe, speedy and uneventful trip home. Soon all your babies will be in your arms.

Lynn in CO

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

What a wonderful time for your family! She is beautiful and looks so happy once she got used to them. I am so happy for you. I keep waiting to hear about little Jack. This is such a special time for you!!!!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

BTW, that picture at the bottom of the two girls is so precious. I just looked again and I guess Jack is not really officially due for 10 more days. It probably seems like a million years to your kids and you. I'm so happy for you. You deserve wonderful things. God bless you and your sweet family!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Tears - happy tears!! I adore witnessing the "trip" through YOUR eyes too. I, too, love that last picture!