Monday, August 25, 2008

No Stinkin-Thinkin...




This is Baby Doll......otherwise know as Dick, Dad or Pop-Pop.

He's a dreamer....schemer (in a good way) and all around good guy...he's my baby doll. Thirty years ago I made the mistake of calling him "precious" in front of his mom and dad....they about died. His mom said, "give her a few years and she'll be singing a different tune!"....she was dead wrong, but that's okay!

This man is precious!! Anyway, he has a saying that I thought I'd share with you if you tend to look at the "what if " side of life. (Like me!)

"No stinkin-thinkin".....simple and to the point, give it a try, it works!

Proverbs 12:25
"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pics of Pop-Pop! I love his new slogan, makes great sense, funny, to the point and reminds you keep positive...that's dad!

Love you both mucho!!
Sis

Maree said...

You know it was totally stolen from Mike Myers.. dad said, "Well, Mike got it from someone else too!"

He just has a way of taking phases from other people and making them his own.

Like when we first met he'd always say, "Where have you been, I've been worried sick!" I thought that was an original and was always flattered by it. (silly me!)

Then several months went by, we were visiting Clyde and Pat and Clyde said that phase to someone else just as well as dad had said it to me! I was on to him, but by then I didn't care, I was under his spell!!