Saturday, September 19, 2009

How He loves us....



John 3:16

"For God so LOVED the world

that he gave his one and only Son,

that whoever believes in him

shall not perish

but have eternal life."

~~~~~~~~~

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that

neither death nor life,

neither angels nor demons,

neither the present nor the future,

nor any powers,

neither height nor depth,

nor anything else in all creation,

will be able to separate us

from the LOVE of God

that is in

Christ Jesus our Lord.


The story behind the song

written by John Mark McMillan

Jesus loves YOU...He really, really does......

3 comments:

a woman who is said...

This is one of my very favorite songs. Miss Kim recently married a local boy who is friends with two of my kids. Meeting Kim was such a surprise. She is very quiet and sweet. Yet when she opens her heart and her mouth up to worship...lets just say I was stunned the first time I heard her.

I hope you don't mind but I would love to repost this with the back story connection. It is quite a powerful testimony.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Renie Burghardt said...

Yes, He does!

Sunday Blessings, Maree!


xox

Maree said...

Cindy, That's is wonderful you met Kim..what a blessing she is.

I never mind anyone reposting...spread the story!!