Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quaker True Delights...

Dick is a cookie boy...loves cookies...he used to, 35 pounds ago, fill a big ole glass with mini chocolate chip cookies and add milk to the top. I'm thinking that was about 500 calories or so of fun.{{{sigh}}} Now, all on his own, he knows what a serving is!!

Dick loves this granola bar....seems decadent...takes a while to eat, has 3 grams of fiber and 140 calories. I believe it is 3 Weight Watcher points.



There's also Chocolate Raspberry Almond, and my favorite,
Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry. That's a mouthful!
I think the best place to find them is Walmart in the cereal/granola bar section.
I get the Fiber One bars there too, since they are always $2.
With a cup of vanilla roast coffee or hot Earl Grey tea....I'm a happy girl!

Note* Dick is still working for the company, what he did for the company was eliminated....they just haven't figured out what he will be doing for them yet. Whatever it is they want him to do...they want him to do it in another city 4 hours away. Clear as mud? I know.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, those look yummy!!

We can still pray for God's provision, right? IS there any chance that they will offer him something else within the company right there in town? Well, I guess I can pray for whatever I want :)

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh I am going to have to buy some of those Quaker Oats bars. I always eat the Fiber One bars, love them with a cup of coffee.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)