Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yummy Sandwich Ideas and Healthy Fast Food Choices...



Click here for good choices at fast food restaurants.

And here for yummy sandwich ideas from the members. I love they are reviewed to help us make great choices.




I'm going over to Ann Taylor Loft today to try on 10's...it's the beginning of their sale to use the 25% off coupons....on dear!!

Note* OK I did it...took those 10's right into the dressing room, I made sure they were Julie's (for curves) and put them on and zipped them up, they fit. Then I got scared, I love my 12's...evidently. Next week, I'll do it next week! Any Psychiatrist out there?

1 comment:

Cheryl Nichols said...

Wow! A 10. That's my goal. I got really off track last year while my mom was fighting cancer. She's at home with her Jesus now and doesn't have to worry any more about this ole weight stuff. I know she's glad. Enjoyed stopping by your blog. Have ablessed week! Cheryl