Saturday, December 6, 2008

First Light...

By Glad
( you may have to hit the arrow on the bottom left a couple of times, or click here, awesome)


1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light,
as he is in the light,
we have fellowship with one another,
and the blood of Jesus, his Son,
purifies us from all sin.
*******************
Please say a prayer for my friend
who will be leaving for China this week
to go get her baby girl, Mya Jian
whose waiting for
mommy and daddy
to
come get her!!!!
************************
My daughter Melissa's "Journey to Leah" Video
Gramma Re got to go along too....what a journey!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely pray for Sara.

Have you seen the Hooked on Houses blog? She is featuring mansions in Louisville. I want to go. Do you ever go? If you can't find her blog, just click it on from my blog. Have a wonderful Sunday my friend. Did you have fun at Pottery Barn? My daughter and I went to Hobby Lobby tonight and were there for 1 1/2 hours....uh oh!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Jodee said...

I enjoyed watching Leah's Gotcha Day video. It looks like she was the perfect addition to your family!

I am getting sooo excited for Sara! I can't wait to follow her journey to Mya.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

I pray everything goes smoothe for Sara. I loved your video of Leah. What an exciting time! Praise the Lord that He had her for you guys half way around the world. She looks like she has so much personality. What a doll! I loved that video. You look so much younger now than in the video. Thank the Lord for His blessings! I thank Him for you.

Anonymous said...

I just finished watching the video....oh my goodness, I am sitting here with goosebumps and tears in my eyes. I do know what the road to adoption is like because I accompanied my BFF who is also my SIL to Texas when she adopted her son. Words cannot explain the roller coaster of emotions. Leah is so beautiful and you guys are such an inspirational family and I am proud to call you my friend.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)