Wednesday, October 15, 2008

If at first you don't succeed.....try again!!!


Starting any new thing is sometimes really hard. Remember getting that bike with training wheels and being really happy riding around with the security of four wheels.

Then one day you look around and the other kids in the neighborhood are going really FAST on their bikes. You realize they don't have training wheels. The thought enters your mind......

I want to go fast too!!

The wheels come off!! Whow...this is scary stuff, I'm afraid! ....reason to be afraid! Falling off hurts!!



It's exactly the same thing with trying to eat healthy and exercise. Sometimes it's really hard..like restaurants or mood swings, lots of different road blocks. Everyone is different and you have to find what is right for you. I use www.thedailyplate.com, a friend of mine uses www.sparkpeople.com , still another uses Weight Watchers. Get some help from one of these places...this process has to be for the rest of your life, so pick something that will work forever. I won't be logging into the daily plate the rest of my life, but I will be eating this way forever...I love the way I eat now..love it!! Feeling good...priceless!



The main thing is to never give up!! Try, try again!!! When you fall off, get back on that bike and ride. If I can do this...you can too!! If you make a mistake...it's okay!! Get back on that bike and ride fast like the wind!!


You can do this.....you really, really can!!

No comments: