Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our family tree is growing!!


Our Son Rich and his sweet wife Rachel are going to have a baby!!
Due June 12th 2009!
Aren't these pictures amazing...simply amazing!!

Leah and Sam are going to have a little cousin, Kate too. June 12th is Leah's birthday also! I'm sure she wouldn't mind to share a birthday with her baby cousin...
if only
baby's cooperated with due dates!!


Our whole family's so happy for you Rich and Rachel!! You will be wonderful parents...this baby is already blessed to be born to you two! You both love the Lord with all your hearts and will raise this little one in a home built on his word

and lots of love.

One thing is for sure, this little one will be a little doll with a
head full of glorius curls!!
We can't wait!!




Psalm 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, congratulations Maree!! 2009 will be a great year for cousins to bond!

SweetAnnee said...

WONDERFUL
praise God

prayers are answered
every DAY!!gentle hugs

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Congratulations! I just love those pictures! How could anybody ever have an abortion after seeing one of those!

Will they find out what the baby is? Keep us updated!

I have a post to do soon on abortion.

Katherine

Pearl said...

Hi Maree... I'm so tickled to learn of this happy news! My congratulations to the happy parents-to-be! I became a Great Aunt on July 4th... it's just so wonderful to hold a newborn... they're made of satin! Hope all has been well for you... God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~

Pearl