Monday, October 27, 2008

A Pink Angel for Deena!!


I searched high and low .....

Everywhere I could...



For a pink angel for Deena's Day....

In soon became clear to me that Deena's Pink Angel would be crafted by me! I did my best and made this little angel with love and prayers of HOPE for DEENA!


This little angel is on her way to Deena!



Sharing my journey with breast cancer.

**I was diagnosed on 10/28/2007, at first stage 3C,later to learn it was stage 4 Invasive Lobular Carcinoma, with 29 lymphnodes cancerous & HER2Neu a 3+ , and as of 1/25/08, the PET/CT scan showed it's even in my bones, ribs, adrenals &(metastasized throughout by body)

In July of 2008 I had 5 brain tumors removed.. My life changed in the blink of an eye with the diagnosis..

**I am a motherof 3, daughter, grandmother of six , wife of a wonderful man, friend & artist. I am a retired banking Vice President & a self taught primitive artist working in fabric, paint & paper mediums. With a love for all nature, but a fear of snakes .

Living at the edge of the Singing Woods Forest Preserve

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

You did a great job!!!!

The Urban Chic said...

What a beautiful post and angel. Deena is such a beautiful person even though I have never met her, but she has been an inspiration for my illness and I love her for sharing her journey. Blessings, Pat