Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photography 101+

This is my baby doll Leah...wow! Those eyes!

My daughter Melissa and her family had an awesome photo shoot Sunday, some of the pictures are posted on her website.

More pictures are posted on Debbie's site (the photographer) Pixel Fairy Princess. Melissa's friends Sara, Mia and Caroline and Felicia's family, then Sis and her family pictures...Oct 6...Life is beautiful.

Be still my heart! Words can't describe how amazing they are!

The last picture on Melissa site of the two girls is Leah and the photographers little girl Li-Li....they look like sisters!! Leah's nickname is Li-Li, small world!

Holly, the girls look so, so precious, gorgeous picture of Caroline! And Felecia you look so beautiful!! That picture of you and your husband.....you will be so happy you have that picture 25 years from now!!

Pictures don't have to be frozen statues anymore...check it out!

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I KNOW! I wish that the Pixel Fairy Princess was coming my way!!!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Leah...her gorgeous eyes make that photo dreamy. And it doesn't hurt that mom and dad are beautiful too! Debbie truly has a gift and thanks for your sweet comments. Heck, I'm just glad Stu survived the hernia maker shot.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

What a little sweetheart! I must hop over to your daughter's blog and see the pics. Sweet little girls!

Pearl said...

Ahhh... Maree...

"Be still my heart"...
is so right!

Leah is simply beautiful... thank you for sharing her with us! And, thank you, my friend, for your visit. I truly appreciated your encouraging words and prayers... they've helped me more than I can express... God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~

Pearl