Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All Natural Alexia Oven Fries..very good!


Dick and I just had dinner. We had rib eyes, because Dick was in the freezer hunting for ice cream last night and spotted them hiding next to the lean cuisines. His puppy dog eyes begging me, please? Oh, whatever! I kind of dreaded eating them though, I'm a chicken, fish eater.
I had a bag of Alexia Oven Fries in the freezer too. I'd bought them at Whole Foods with the Alexia Sweet Potato Fries, also good. The oven fries are seasoned with olive oil, rosemary and garlic, a 3oz portion is 120 calories.
I know it's easy to cut and bake your own potatoes, we eat so few, they tend to go bad. We are baked sweet potato people anyway. So when I find a frozen product that compliments a meal of meat & salad, I'm a happy girl! Dinner in 20-25 minutes, I'm all for that!

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love Whole Foods; these look delish!